Inogen’s mission to improve the quality of life of supplemental oxygen users began in 2001 when Mae, a beloved Grandmother, was prescribed oxygen therapy.
Award ; Our first product, the Inogen One, has been widely lauded by industry leaders and has received national recognition from patients, physicians, providers, and the technology community at large:
- Inogen’s founders and CEO received Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2005
- The Inogen One was named Frost & Sullivan’s Oxygen Therapy Product of the Year in 2005
- Inogen was again recognized by Frost & Sullivan with the Emerging Market Leader award in 2006
- In 2006, the Medical Design Excellence Awards recognized the Inogen One for excellence in its foundational technology and engineering solutions
- Inogen was awarded the Design of the Decade for the Inogen One
- Inogen was named one of the winners in the 2011 Medical Design Excellence Awards competition.
- Inogen is a Nationwide Accredited Homecare provider that specializes in oxygen therapy
- Inogen has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Inogen is proud to manufacture the Inogen One in the USA
- Inogen maintains the highest quality standards and is certified to ISO13485