PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS RESPIROX BiPAP S DEVICE
Automatic Pressure Setting and Sensitivity Setting
Reslex feature (Pressure Reduction)
ICode Remote Advanced Data recording
Data recording 365 days
Auto Swich feature (auto on / off)
Auto Altitude setting
Air leak warning
5 stage Integrated heating humidifier Handle for easy handling
EPAP - IPAP Working between 4 cm HO2 / 30 cm HO2
Four modes: CPAP, Spontaneous (S).
AUTOMATIC PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT AND SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT FEATURES
Pressure adjustment depending on the position of the bed, measuring the most appropriate pressure to the patient.
Instant response to precise pressure changes with a pressure range of 0.5 - 1.
The sensitivity can be adjusted according to the needs of the patient between 1-5 so that they can breathe without giving the patient with a smooth usage.
It is the ability to throw out excess pressure by expending a minimum effort without exposing the patient during expiration. The goal is to get the rest of the day away from the pressure of the patient, while allowing the patient to have a comfortable night's sleep. To enable the Reslex feature, a menu entry must be made.
The ability to save users' data. Respirox Bpap ST records data for 365 days. It is a sophisticated technology that allows patients to see the time they have used before and the AHI (apnea, hypopnea) indices.
* The length of time the patient has used
* Device, mask, patient compliance
* AHI (apnea hypopnea) indices
* Average pressure
* Mask escapes
It keeps the user visible and keeps it in memory for 365 days. When the storage is full, it saves the last day and deletes the day it was first used, so you can see your current data every time you want.
AUTOMATIC USER FEATURES
* Respirox devices are equipped with a breathing sensor, without any trouble to press any key before the auto-opening feature of the device by removing the mask and auto-off feature is enabled. This feature can be activated and disabled from the menu.
* In heavy mask leakage, the device switches to alarm position and warns the user.
* Automatically adjusts the altitude level of the area you are in.
* If the power is turned off while the device is in operation, an automatic alarm is activated and warns the user.
HEATER HUMIDIFIER FEATURES
Respirox devices can optionally be integrated in the heater humidifier to adjust the temperature setting of the incoming air to the user in 5 steps.
It is designed to prevent water from escaping into the device, allowing you to use your device easily during the night.
With a heating stage of 1-5, the patient can get a comfortable night's sleep without exposure to cold weather during sleep.
For more information about iCode functions, you can view the Respirox iCode Quick Reference Form.
SMART TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS
To download free software (3B / BMC iCode) for Respirox devices, you can view your data anywhere and anytime using your iPhone and Android devices, iTunes and GooglePlay.
TECHNICIAL SPECIFICATIONS :
• Respiration rate (Res. Rate)
• Measure: 22cm * 19,4cm * 11,2cm
• Weight: 2,0 kg
• Power requirement: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
• Reslex: 3 step
• Pressure range: 4-30 cmH2 °
• Heated humidifier: (Optional)
• Noise level: 24 dBA
• Can record 365 days of data
• Ramp Time: 0-60 minutes
• Automatic altitude setting: 4-stage
• Auto On / Off
• Treatment counter
• Automatic air leak compensation
• Detailed data recording
• iCode feature
• Usage hour report
• Alarm: Power failure, mask and hose leakage alarm
• Adjustable trigger and speed indicator
The patient should have spontaneous breathing, but the breathing frequency should be adjustable by the device. The BPAP ST should be tried in cases where BPAP does not enter the respiratory tract, treatment is required at higher pressure, and especially in the presence of central apneas. In patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome as well as pathologies leading to alveolar hypoventilation such as restrictive pulmonary disease, COPD, obesity-hypoventilation syndrome, sleep-related hypoventilation / hypoxemic syndrome, it may be advisable to use spontaneous respiration and determination that the triggering power is insufficient.